Friday, July 17, 2020

End of year message 🌈


To all my Nursery superstars and your amazing grown-ups,


I am writing this message to let you all know just how special you are and how lucky I feel to have been your first teacher. The times we shared I will never forget and although our year was cut short, you all made such an impact on me, not only as a teacher but as a person. You have taught me so many important lessons and I want to thank you all for this. We have been on such a journey - from sharing amazing learning in school, to having to share learning via emails, videos and photographs over the last few months. I just want you all to know that you are incredible and I know you will continue to be the best you can be as you transition into Reception.

Grown-ups, I wish to express my heartfelt thanks for how wonderful you have been during the last few months. You have shown so much dedication in home-schooling your children and ensuring that they feel safe and secure whilst everything in the world seemed so scary!
I hope that you all have the BEST Summer ever and I cannot wait to see your smiling faces again in September!

Lots of love,
Miss Woods ❤




*You are all my ‘small things’


I have also added some lovely photographs and videos which have been sent to me this week – even in the last week of school, you have continued to amaze me!










Sophia’s kindness chart





No comments:

Post a Comment