Thursday, March 19, 2020

Welcome


Hi Nursery

I hope you are well and I can't wait to see you all back at school soon! While you are home Mr Bear and Jenny jigsaw will be setting you some super learning challenges every day. In your pack there is a sheet with '100 challenges to do at home' each week you can choose at least 3 of these to keep you busy! Tick them when you complete them and we can have a competition to see who can do the most!

Please take lots of pictures of the learning you have been doing and we will share them when you are back!

Miss Woods

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I could send some pictures of Bianca activities if needed. If does can you please swnd me an email.
    Emilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, I hope that you have managed to find the email on the blog. If not, it is nursery@hilltop.doncaster.sch.uk

    Miss Woods.

    ReplyDelete